What’s left of my oil
It’s been many months since I first reviewed the Babeland Massage Oil Spray. My favorite use has still been to use it as a skin moisturizer after a shower. I don’t use it ever shower, but I probably pull it out a few times a month. I spritz a few sprays on my arms and legs and rub it in. It leaves me so smooth and silky and the smell is very nice. However, as you can see from the picture, I am nearly out. However, I hope to refill it with some other oil I have because the sprayer is so nice. This is one of my favorite products, while it isn’t great for massage, it’s a great after bath skin product that leaves you soft and sweet smelling.
The New Run Down:
- Toy Type: Sensual Massage Product
- Ingredients: Sweet almond oil, Vitamin E, Cyclomethicone, and Fragrance
- Size: 2 oz
- Price: $12.00
- Original Rating: 5/5
- New Rating: 5/5
- Recommended: Yes, I still like it as much as when I got it
You can pick up the Babeland Massage Oil Spray in Blackberry Vanilla Musk, Himalayan White Tea, Lavender Vanilla, or Orange Blossom over at Babeland.
Today I’m going to review a newer product out on the market that The Intimacy Book was kind enough to send me, the Dona Body Mist Lotion. I was curious about this, since I had never heard of a “mist” lotion before.
The Run Down:
- Toy Type: Sensual Body Product
- Manufacturer: System Jo
- Ingredients: Purified Water, Caprylic Capric Glycerides, Polyglycerol-6 Dioleate, Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate, Propanediol, PPG-26 Buteth-26, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Saccharide Isomerate, Passion Fruit Seed Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Acai Pulp Oil, Babassu Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Size: 9 oz
- Price: $8.22
- Pros: Nice bottle; Easy to use; Sprays well; Pleasant scent
- Cons: Leaves me feeling a bit sticky and greasy; Doesn’t seem to moisturize
- Overall Rating: 1/5
- Recommended: No
Continue reading Review: Dona Body Mist Lotion
The idea of pheromones interests me and I’m always curious to see if all the sprays and such work. A while back I reviews the Simply Sexy spray, but didn’t really notice much. I thought I would give another type a shot and Eden Fantasys sent me the Naughty Secrets Pheromone Body Fragrance.
The Run Down:
- Toy Type: Bath and Body
- Manufacturer: Classic Erotica
- Ingredients: Denatured Alcohol, Water, Fragrace, White Tea Leaf Extract, Copulandrone, Copuline-alike, Reconstituted Andronone
- Size: 6 oz
- Price: $9.99
- Pros: Easy to use bottle; Light pleasant fragrance; Inexpensive; Paraben, sugar, and sulfate free; Safe for all skin types
- Cons: May be too light for some; Didn’t really notice that it made me “irresistible”
- Overall Rating: 3.5/5
- Recommended: Yes
Continue reading Review: Naught Secrets Body Fragrance
I decided to do a follow up friday for the Earthly Body Glow Oil because I recently obtained another scent. In my original review, I talked about the Naked in the Woods scent, which is a white tea and ginger. I really love the smell and it really clings to your skin. I also now have a full 8 oz size bottle of the Sunshower scent. This is listed as jasmine, honey suckle, and plumeria. It has a fairly strong floral scent, which some people might not like. It also has a very light note of honey suckle that I really enjoy finding.
Large bottle - Sunshower; Small bottle - Naked in the Woods
The Glow Oil is by far one of my favorite skin products to use after I take a shower. It’s easy to apply since it mists and it rubs in easily and quickly. It also leaves my skin super soft and moisturized and lightly scented. I highly recommend this product for anyone and FunWares sells it in both a scented and flavored/edible version with many scents and flavors for each type for only $13.95 for an 8 oz bottle.
The Glow Oil comes in Dreamsicle (Tangerine/Plum), High Tide, Lavendar, Nag Champa (East Indian Incense), Naked in the Woods (White Tea/Ginger), Skinny Dip (Vanilla/Cotton Candy), Squeezed (White Grapefruit/Citrus), Sunshower (Jasmine/Honeysuckle/Plumeria), Tropical (Pina Colada), and Wild Surf (Apple Floral).
The Edible Glow Oil comes in Cherry, Chocolate, Grape, Peach, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Watermelon.
Be sure to check out my original reviews of the Earthly Body Glow Oil and the Earthly Body Edible Glow Oil.
I’ve always had my eye on the Hathor Aphordisia products. You guys know I love massage lotions and oil and there was something that just drew me to this product. SheVibe was looking for someone to try it out the Hahtor Aphrodisia Sensual Love Lotion, so I jumped on it.
The Run Down:
- Toy Type: Body Lotion and Massage Product
- Manufacturer: Hathor Aphrodisia
- Ingredients: De-ionized Water, Glycerylmonosterate (derived from coconuts), Peg 100 Sterate (derived from coconuts), Glycerine, Canola Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, NaPca (natural moisturizing factor), Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Chamomile Extract, Essential Oils of Rosewood, Tangerine, Ylang ylang, Geranium, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Diazolidinyl Urea
- Size: 4 oz
- Price: $25.00
- Pros: Neat bottle; Doesn’t drip or run; Leaves you very soft and smooth; Nice scent
- Cons: Bottle may not be discreet enough for some; Scent may be too strong for some
- Overall Rating: 4/5
- Recommended: Yes
Continue reading Review: Hathor Aphrodisia Sensual Love Lotion